Sunday 14 October 2012

Crit

Last friday in groups of 6 we had a crit with Amber and Simon, we each took it in turns present the research work we had done so far and give a little talk about what you intent to be doing to take the project to the next step.

At this point I hadn't chosen a type face and so it was hard really for anyone to give me feedback, but I did show what research I've done and I got some helpful feed back on how I should present my alphabet. The work im doing is running along a native American sort of theme combining traditional native American patterns and some more contemporary pattern work of Kate Moross, I got some good feedback on how I could use the patterns in the letters so I can develop my ideas further. 

3 things I look to change 

Visual variation
Further typography research 
Think about materials 

No comments:

Post a Comment