Tuesday 28 May 2013

OUGD 402 - If you were a...


If you were a book what would your subject be and who would read you?

I think I would be a book on electronic music, People who would be interested in the subject would be the ones reading it .

If you were a package what would you contain be and who would open you?

I would be tightly sealed jam jar that contains dragons gold. only the strongest and mightiest beings could open it.


If you were a shop what would you sell be and who would buy it?

I would be a an antique shop that only dealt in very specific antiques, the people who would buy from me would be guys looking for my very specific antiques.


If you were a poster what would you promote and to whom?

I would promote a super underground night called 'triangle', only the coolest of the hipsters would come


If you were an exhibition what would you show and where would you show it?

I would be a minimalist installation exhibition that would only display Daft punk memorabilia, the location would naturally be in rural Australia in a little know town called WeeWaa


If you were a leaflet what information would you contain and who would read it?

I would be a leaflet containing information on the most recent sunny days in England, people could read it and look back on the good times.


If you were a sign what would you show, to whom and where?

I would be a sign to Manchester that could be placed any where, so people know where to go at all times.

If you were an App what would you do and who would use you?

I would be an app that would give you access to the security cameras on the Manchester Metrolink system, having this would mean you would never get caught by the met guys and slapped with a hefty fine. Everyone would use it.


If you were a blog, what would you be about and who would follow you?

I would blog about something obscure and funny like this blog Kim Il Jong dropping the bass. People who would follow me would be anyone up for a laugh.


If you were an event, what would it be and how would you promote it?

I would be an event for the biggest house party in the world, I would promote it with some kind of banner on the moon for half the world to see at a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment